Wednesday 7 August 2013

Star Wars and sunglasses - the Gallery


I've got a son and a daughter. In my ideal world they'd indulge in non gender-specific play and my daughter would be as happy playing Star Wars as my son would be dressing up.

Life doesn't always work out that way. Here, dear reader, is my reality.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words........... :-)



Instagram

This post is part of The Gallery, a weekly photo link up on the Sticky Fingers Blog.



Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

4 comments:

  1. Awww clearly she is not impressed with Darth Maul! Great pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic mad play. Great snapshot in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture makes me giggle every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glasses and the pouting lip. And your son certainly is wrapped in his kind of play.

    ReplyDelete