Wednesday 10 July 2013

Why I don't like sun days - The Gallery

I am not a big fan of sun. I live in a valley that loses the sun completely by teatime and that is fine by me. There's nothing I like more than a bit of shade.

Sun is good and bad for my photographs. Good when it has that ethereal effect or it's doing the light streaming through trees thing. But bad when it's too hot and it involves me.

Let me demonstrate.....

Good

 

 
Bad
 
 
 
I finally blogged for the first time in ages thanks to a prompt from The Gallery on the Sticky Fingers blog. Visit more sun stories here.
 

Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

4 comments:

  1. I do love the sun, but it has much the same effect on me as you in that last photo! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you always share these embarrassing photos of yourself! Good to see you back to blogging. More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be sleeping with the light on tonight - assuming I get any sleep at all!! :-)

    ReplyDelete