Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Gallery - RED moments

RED.

There are times when your kids make you laugh out loud. These two pictures are from the last few days.

1) My two year old in what she calls her wet suit, on a slide (Sunday)





2) And one I found this morning as I switched on my laptop to start work. (I wasn't going to bother with this blog post until I saw this). The four year old's idea of a joke - my new desktop image.




(Red is also the colour of the Chancellor's Budget Box (well, Gladstone's) but let's not talk about that)

This is in response to Red on the Gallery, click the icon to see posts from others.

6 comments:

  1. great photos, my son used to love cars 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! love the laptop background:-) The slide picture is excellent, I love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles* I still change the wallpaper on Papasaurus's mobile to pink kittens and the like, I fear it's something I really won't grow out of now!

    That slide photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that slide photo and bless him for changing your desktop. I can't imagine my 7 year old would have the first idea of how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic on the slide, and very topical post script ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah -he had help from Daddy. amazing how many extra good photo opps come your way when there's a bit of sun.

    ReplyDelete