Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Gallery - C is for Calm

Looking down from Frocester Hill across the Severn Vale, Gloucestershire

Calm.
Something I need a lot of in my life.
I create my own noise much of the time so I seek calm on top of hills, in cafes and in rooms with a view.
Look and breathe.


North Morte Farm Campsite. Devon.
 

Coffee at Nom Nom Cupcakery, Nailsworth

This is in response to 'The Letter C' on the Gallery, click the icon to see posts from others. Of course it should have been C for clumsy, but I don't have enough photographic evidence of my falls ;)


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, I love your take on the theme. Calm is something I crave but is sometimes so hard to get x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm. What is that? lol These photos definitely look lovely and calm though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures work! I really do feel calm. For now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Fab weather here today but busy working, but just looking out of the window helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab - right now is about the first 'calm' I have had today - who would have thought calm could be sitting in front of a laptop?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. moments. that's all we get sometimes but making them count -- now that what makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos and those beautiful views are very calming

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm. Calm is any time and any place you can be alone - in relative silence! (without fights, screams or constant questions beginning with MUM)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely view, so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that first photo does look calm, beautiful

    ReplyDelete