Wednesday 1 February 2012

Me right now - The Gallery

This is me, right now (11pm, Tues 31 Jan 2012)


Well it's a little bit of me (the bright white patch in the bottom right corner).

Tara Cain wants to know what we're doing right now, as we read this week's Gallery topic on the Sticky Fingers blog. It's 11pm, I'm sitting at the computer and a strange hooded man sleeps behind me.

Match of the Day is on. He turns it on, then falls asleep. I'm supposed to be working, but now I'm the one watching Match of the Day.

Me. Right. Now.       Life on the edge.

(can't go outside cos there's a big cat stalking us)

3 comments:

  1. Oops, I know that scenario of "supposed to be working"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the real snap shot of this photo I have a strange hooded man on my sofa sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete