Sunday 6 November 2011

The Gallery – T for Tummy

What struck me most about Russell Grant’s Paso Doble on Strictly Come Dancing this weekend, was his tummy. The man’s lost a lot of weight and he’s certainly got rhythm. But all I ever see is his belly (and I love it!).

I wasn’t going to bother with a gallery post this week, as Tara from the Sticky Fingers blog had given us the letter ‘T’ and no pictures immediately sprung to mind. Until I saw Russell’s tummy.  And thought of mine.
It’s another excuse to post a picture that always makes me smile. I took it myself, on a poor quality camera phone, in 2008, somewhere near the end of my first pregnancy.
Tubby Turnip Tummy……… call it what you like.  Terrific.


3 comments:

  1. haha i remember you sending me that as a picture message on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just so so wrong - ha ha ha! funny though

    ReplyDelete